Three-dimensional signs and logos are a creative outlet for improving your building and architectural signage. Gone are the days of hand-painted office logos and commissioned murals. At Copytarget , we offer custom signage with an added depth that flat graphics cannot replicate.
Our team understands the large variance of financial constraints across companies in differing industries. That’s why we work with you during the consultation process to determine what material, size, and design will deliver the greatest value for your business. Our innovative approach allows us to maximize visibility and enhance brand awareness for almost any application or budget.
Dimensional signage can be simple or complex, backlit or subdued, six-feet tall or six-inches tall. Remember though: If you can envision it, Copytarget® can fabricate it. Read on to discover how 3D signs and dimensional logos can benefit your business or organization.
What materials can I order dimensional signage in?
- Formed Material
- Aluminum composite
- Metal Laminate
- Molded Material
- Stainless Steel
What are some common applications for 3D signs and dimensional lettering?
When it comes to dimensional lettering, the sky’s the limit. Still, since 3D signs can be utilized in virtually any application, it may help to go over some of their most common uses. Stores, restaurants, offices, companies, organizations, schools, hospitals and others often employ them for:
- Indoor lobby signs
- Impress even the most skeptical visitors and clients with a sign that “pops” out of the surrounding corporate scenery.
- Lobby logos can communicate the spirit of your company via personalized design and select materials.
- Three-dimensional, motivational messaging
- Own a gym? Or maybe you just want to put a little pep in your employees’ steps. Well, motivating your team or customers can be as easy as installing dimensional wall signage.
- Driven people love inspirational quotes and aspirational aphorisms. There’s no better way to increase productivity than to place powerful messaging in a location visible to all.
- Outdoor logo wall signs
- If you have a wealth of signage “real estate” along the façade of your building, don’t let it go to waste. Outdoor logo wall signs can broadcast the presence of your business from long distances, as well as short ones.